Yes, you landed on the LuxSoft website.
The LuxSoft website had a facelift to give it a more
modern look 'n' feel and to make it more responsive.
We hope you will 🧡 it
(click this box to cancel it)
LuxCal Web Calendar
LuxCal is a free user-friendly, intuitive web calendar. It can help you to
organize and keep track of your events and appointments in an easy way from your
phone, tablet or PC at home, in the office, on business trips or when on holiday.
LuxCal has all essential functions you may expect from a modern web calendar and
is targeted at home use and small businesses.
- intuitive, friendly user interface
- multi-user access with user name / password protection
- users and user groups with selectable privileges
- optionally multiple, independent calendars
- multi-language user interface (see section below)
- repeating and multi-day events
- fully tailorable to your needs, e.g. date and time formats, user interface
layout, colors, etc.
- event coloring (text and background) according to event categories
- email and SMS reminders x days before the event is due
- event categories and subcategories
- event filtering on various criteria
- full text search with wildcards
- different views, e.g. year, month, week, day, upcoming, changes and more
- proposing events and approving events (e.g. by manager)
- importing and exporting of events
- easy to administer and maintain
- fully self contained and therefore fast (no links to external software)
- various possibilities to embed the calendar in a page of your website
- using an SQLIte or MySQL database (your choice)
- released under the GNU General Public License
- actively supported by LuxSoft and . . . . Luxcal is free!
User Interface Languages
LuxCal user interface texts are defined in separate language packs. Most
LuxCal language packs have been produced by LuxCal users in the countries
concerned. The following languages are currently available:
Each calendar user can choose his/her own language.
SQLite or a MySQL database (at your choice) to store its data. So LuxCal runs
on a server with one of the latest versions of PHP and - for the MySQL version
LuxCal produces HTML5 code and has been tested with recent versions of
Responsibility / Liability
LuxSoft maintains this calendar to the best of its abilities and will try to
correct reported errors and problems whenever possible. However, LuxSoft accepts
no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the use of the LuxCal
calendar, nor the data stored by the LuxCal calendar.
Other LuxSoft Applications
To keep our programming knowledge cutting edge, we used spare moments, or
moments when working on the LuxCal calendar became too obsessive, to produce
some high quality small applications, using a minimum of code:
- LuxFile: A light-weight server file viewer application, which you can find
in the Gems menu, or by clicking
- LuxFind: A light-weight server file text search application, which you can
also find in the Gems menu, or by clicking
eye-catching way, which you can find in the Smile menu, or by clicking
your computer. You can find them in the Smile menu, or by clicking